Monday, August 31, 2009

Picture of the Day

I haven't yet gotten into camera mode here in Seogwipo. Once I do, I promise, there'll be pictures a plenty, of my school, my homestay & family, Seogwipo, everything. But here's my first picture:
I was on the corner of Jung-ang Rotary in downtown Seoqwipo, waiting for the 5.16 bus (cuts across the island, Seogwipo to Jeju City). It was equally cute to see the little boy grab the handles and put on his game face. As cute as it is, I was also concerned. I don't think I'd buy a scooter or motorcycle here, as Korean drivers can be dangerous. It's supposedly better on Jeju than the mainland, but there's intersections here in Seogwipo without lights or anything else that would seem to govern traffic.

But whatever. This picture makes me smile!

No comments:

Post a Comment